If you are in the process of selling a home than you probably already started cleaning and organizing the home in preparation of showing potential buyers. Below is a quick guide of the next steps:
1. Review Contract of Sale and Addendum’s with Attorney and execute
2. Be prepared to make Repairs or offer a Credit
3. Order a Final Water Meter reading
4. Request a Final Payoff on outstanding mortgages (if any)
5. Provide Buyer with an up-to-date Survey (if in possession)
6. Coordinate Move-out Date
DISCLAIMER: The home buying process varies by state and region. Please call The Law Office of Eric C. Puma, P.C. regarding the process in your state.